Profile
Stuffs about me

Insert your own picture.
Width preferably less than 150px.
Write something about yourself.



Extra 1
Description 1
Write anything you like here.



Extra 2
Description 2
Write anything you like here.



Dunno what title to put!
Sunday, March 29, 2009 12:57 AM
Woke up early yesterday to attend the school's annual sports day. Did not participate anything as I'm injured after got bang by the god damn motorbike. I am just looking forward to get the new time table which is effective on this coming Monday. Suressh participated in the 1500 which he ended becoming 1st 'from behind'. After he finish his competition we went up to our class. Some incident happened. Our phones are from seconds to be confiscated. As he is a Arsenal fan he on a song sung by some ppl to criticize M.U. Suddenly Shahril told that Mr. Uthaya is outside the class. Suressh doesn't wanted to believe until he saw it with his own eye after that he told me and I was like 'Shuddup' la I don't believe until he pull the door. Luckily the door was tied by me with a string. Three phones are in my hands Suressh's, Khohin and my phone. I hide Suressh's phone in the recycle box, mine in the pencil box and Khohin's in my pocket. After opening the door he asked ' Ada bawa handset tak?' and Suressh answered 'Tak, kan hari ni hari persekolahan pasti ada sport check. He then answered us Tahu Pun and we were let go. We are lucky enough that he did not conduct a spot check.


Today I was to wake up on 6 but ended waking up on 7.45. My family is going to Nilai Memorial Park for 'Ching Meng'. The first time we are celebrating it at that place. Quite a nice place compare to the cemetery last time we used to go. Brought ton's of food there and we looks like having picnic there.