Profile
Stuffs about me

Insert your own picture.
Width preferably less than 150px.
Write something about yourself.



Extra 1
Description 1
Write anything you like here.



Extra 2
Description 2
Write anything you like here.



I am lost in the Pathway
Sunday, March 22, 2009 4:09 AM
Can I achieve my target for the SPM?
In fact my class had been advice by many teacher:-
Mrs Ramani (English): Have you guys have any idea what will it be in the future if you do not study now?
Pn.Khadizah (Accounts): EI!!! 5W. Please lah!!!
Cik Munirah (Basic Economics): Tak erti nak belajar ke??? Bila baru nak insaf?
Pn. Hasmawati (B.M): Shhh!!! Kelas bila nak berubah ni???
Mr Thong (Maths): You treat me like a sohai I will treat you like an animal!
Cik Norizan (Moral): Read the moral values!
Pn. Nur Fadzilah (Science): If you dont want to study get out from the lab now!
Sometimes the Indian's is driving the Chinese who wanted to study crazy. They were like cant shut their mouth for just a second. And I am regret because I rule myself off for a chance to transfer to 5Mori a sub science class. I wonder when they will change.
Totally lost!