Profile
Stuffs about me

Insert your own picture.
Width preferably less than 150px.
Write something about yourself.



Extra 1
Description 1
Write anything you like here.



Extra 2
Description 2
Write anything you like here.



PESS 40TH I.U.
Sunday, April 5, 2009 1:15 AM
The theme this year ' Fantasy Behind the Mask Carnival In Venice'. Arrive there around 8.50 a.m. The event did not start on time written on the ticket. Lea the I.U Dir. been very busy yesterday serving her guest. She had done a great job on the I.U. I wonder can we make it for our own I.U this year as we still doesn't have any plans. The event ended up 12 smt? and we planned for a movie at Pavilion. Wayne, Marcus Me, Siew Ling, Jo Dee and Kit Ying planned to watch The Fast and Furious 4 but ended up at Red Box after we saw the long queue at Golden Screen's Cinema. Karaoke session till 5 after that Kit Ying send 3 of us to Maluri station and thx her for being our driver of the day. Sam, Me and Zhen
Wayne, Me, Lea
Wayne can the the difference btw 8.1 and 3.2?

Zhen Pei


Jo Dee

Wayne's pictures.