Profile
Stuffs about me

Insert your own picture.
Width preferably less than 150px.
Write something about yourself.



Extra 1
Description 1
Write anything you like here.



Extra 2
Description 2
Write anything you like here.



Random Update
Sunday, April 19, 2009 1:49 AM
Since it is Sunday and I have nothing to do why not do some blogging? Woke up quite late today since I revise till late night the day before. Phew! please do agree that time flies. It is April already and SPM is just not far from the corner. Had been forcing myself to brush up myself in the subject that I am weak in. I had registered 9 subject in SPM which is 1 subject more than my non-muslim friend.

THE SUBJECTS
BAHASA MELAYU
ENGLISH
MATHEMATICS
BASIC ECONOMICS
PRINCIPLE OF ACCOUNTS
COMMERCE
SCIENCE

MORAL STUDIES
HISTORY.