Profile
Stuffs about me

Insert your own picture.
Width preferably less than 150px.
Write something about yourself.



Extra 1
Description 1
Write anything you like here.



Extra 2
Description 2
Write anything you like here.



Training.
Saturday, April 11, 2009 12:01 AM
It is always a tough task for everyone to wake up early. Today's training was schedule on 8 a.m. and I manage to get up on 7. Reach school at 7.50 a.m. I only saw Jiunn Jye and Izzuddin waiting there. Later we call Ramesh the coach. He's on the way is reaching 20 minutes later. He has invited the old boy's which use to play for the school to have a friendly match with us. I played centre-back today making a couples of crucial save. Yoga and Me eventually got kick on the knee when we collide with another player which is OUCH..!!! the pain couldn't be describe. I got hit a couple of time by the ball straight on to my stomach which I mis-judge the ball actually wanted to chest it. The match last about 1 hour and 10 minute and our team ended as winner by 13-5. Ramesh came and told that I had improved really glad to hear that from him. Thats all for today. Will be go Kasturi later for tuition followed by Kok Siong's Birthday Party.