Profile
Stuffs about me

Insert your own picture.
Width preferably less than 150px.
Write something about yourself.



Extra 1
Description 1
Write anything you like here.



Extra 2
Description 2
Write anything you like here.



Random Post just to make my half dead blog alive.
Saturday, May 23, 2009 11:58 PM
Finally I got the Manchester United Asian Tour tickets and the limited training pass. Credits to mum who helped me bought the tickets early in the morning at Mid Valley and really looking forward to that game.
Time are really flying. The month of June will be coming very soon. SPM is just a step closer around the corner. I am concern on my recent examination and I had targeted A's for English, Sejarah and Ekonomi Asas. Till here and I got to go. I will be having Accounts tomorrow and I have to really brush up on this subject.

P/S: I think you are the one that I wanted to find =)