Profile
Stuffs about me

Insert your own picture.
Width preferably less than 150px.
Write something about yourself.



Extra 1
Description 1
Write anything you like here.



Extra 2
Description 2
Write anything you like here.



Desa Perdana's I.U.
Saturday, June 13, 2009 6:57 AM
Desa Perdana had their I.U Day yesterday at YMCA, Brickfields. Gosh... I almost oversleep, luckily Zhang Min call me. I bet Li Xuan and Yen Yen would kill me if I did not turn up. I reach there just on time. Only 4 of us of our school attended the event and Taufu Brian booked 11 ticket's from them and went missing a few weeks without confirmation. People from our school were me, Zhang Min, Nixon, Tung and senior Hock Seng. Maybe it would be my last I.U Day as an Interactor. So I think RM 22 is worth of money and they had done a great job. Congratz to them. =)
Me and Xuanie =)