Profile
Stuffs about me

Insert your own picture.
Width preferably less than 150px.
Write something about yourself.



Extra 1
Description 1
Write anything you like here.



Extra 2
Description 2
Write anything you like here.



The King of Pop had gone.
Friday, June 26, 2009 6:42 AM
The world known King of Pop Michael Jackson had passed away this morning in Malaysia Time. It's just happen in a bling of eyes. I just listen to his song 'You are Not Alone' last night and when I woke up today as usual before I go to school I will on the CNN to update myself what is happening around the world. I was so shocked when I heard that M.J suffers a cardial arrest and dies. To me he could be classified as a 'Legend' as he had bring alot of great music and song to entertain the entire world. Celebrities and fans in the globe had pay their tribute to him. The world has lost one of its greats, but his music will live on forever."
IN MEMORIES
1958~2009
REST IN PEACE.


You are not alone!
The world are always be with you.