Profile
Stuffs about me

Insert your own picture.
Width preferably less than 150px.
Write something about yourself.



Extra 1
Description 1
Write anything you like here.



Extra 2
Description 2
Write anything you like here.



Tuition Marathon
Saturday, June 13, 2009 5:09 AM
Woke up around 7.45 a.m after I got a text from Wayne. Before that the two phone's of mine are ringing like I just few like wanna throw the phone away because I slept around 5 a.m and I was force to wake up at 7.45 a.m for tuition at Kasturi. As usual Poon scolded the class about using calculator. His favorite quote 'Lu olang tak tau simple mathematics ka'? I and Wayne are force to suffer from his mumble for 2 hours. After class it's still early we still got more than enough time before our story-telling class by Daiva (History Class) at 4.20 p.m. I suggested to go for some karaoke session because I feel like wanna sing today. After reaching Times Square, Wayne suggested to watch movie later end up by having my meal 1st at Teppanyaki. Right after that, head to Krispy Kreme as Wayne wanna check out the doughnut's. We took turns to sleep in the shop. I slept for the first 30 minutes after that his turn as both of us slept late the night before.


Free Doughnut.

THE MOST 'EXPENSIVE KOPI 'O'
IN TOWN.
zZz

Refer to the 1st picture is the doughnut with a hole or square?

I think Mazda RX-8 club are all having gathering at Times Square. Most of the owner's turn up and their car are all well modified. This upcoming car in the picture is own by a chick.

PUMA!